Unable to Connect Hardware Wallet on MyEtherWallet
Please try the following. This solves 99% of problems.
- Restart your computer (Do not be lazy. Restart it FIRST).
- Use Google Chrome.
- Make sure you don't have any other apps that connect to your Ledger open (e.g. the Ledger Bitcoin Chrome app, Mist, etc.)
- Make sure you have browser support turned ON. (This option is on the Ledger Nano S itself in Settings)
- Make sure you have contract data turned ON. (This option is also on the Ledger Nano S itself in Settings)
- That you are confirming any transactions via your Ledger.
- Try a different USB cable